Thursday, December 5, 2013

HELLO. IS IT ME YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?


I first came to the Revive Upholstery and Design shop in July of 2012. As a small pup this new space seemed daunting; huge machines making loud noises, towering tables, and fabric, fabric everywhere. In between long walks, sleeping, and barking at anyone who dares to enter, I started to grow and learn more about this upholstery business. It’s been over a year now and I realize I have an eye for design and am pretty good with the sewing machine, well sleeping underneath it at least. The shopkeepers (they keep calling themselves mom and dad…but c’mon) have elected me to start a blog about what’s going on. So please stop by from time to time and I’ll give you a dog’s eye view of what’s new at Revive.

Woof.

No comments:

Post a Comment